[rt-users] SendEmail.pm troubles

Maciak, TJ tmaciak at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us
Mon Jun 27 13:11:05 EDT 2005

I have all of the "standard" Global scrips as well.

Current Scrips:

(Check box to delete)
   (no value)
On Correspond Open Tickets with template Blank
  (no value)
On Owner Change Notify Owner with template Transaction
  (no value)
On Create Autoreply To Requestors with template Autoreply
  (no value)
On Create Notify AdminCcs with template Transaction
  (no value)
On Correspond Notify AdminCcs with template Admin Correspondence
  (no value)
On Correspond Notify Requestors and Ccs with template Correspondence
  (no value)
On Correspond Notify Other Recipients with template Correspondence
  (no value)
On Comment Notify AdminCcs as Comment with template Admin Comment
  (no value)
On Comment Notify Other Recipients as Comment with template Correspondence
  (no value)
On Resolve Notify Requestors with template Resolved

I have not made any custom scrips or edited any of these scrips.

This particular example I was the requestor also, however last week I did
some testing on the system and I tried this
With someone else being the requestor (myself doing the reply) and it did
not work either.  Email does get sent out on
Create ticket, resolve ticket etc.

I am using RT v3.4.2

T.J. Maciak

Internet/Intranet Developer