[rt-users] Disable notifications to the listed recipients- Problems

Adrian Carter cartera at lei.net.au
Mon Jun 27 21:13:04 EDT 2005

I've seen it occur on Non merged tickets too. It seems a def. bug. Im on
RT 3.4.2/Debian-Sarge/Apache2-FCGI.

See a note from one of my engineers:

I sent a test to support from netsXXXXXtest at hotmail.com, which I took.
I added ryan at netsXXXX.com.au <mailto:ryan at netspeed.com.au> (as it's not
in RT) to the requestors list and I sent 3 tests:

The first had ryan and netspeedtest unticked,

The second had netspeedtest ticked and ryan unticked

The third had netspeedtest unticked and ryan ticked

Ryan received all three tests as did the netspeedtest.

Below is the area I am talking about:

    *This message will be sent to...*

/(Check boxes to disable notifications to the listed recipients)/

On Correspond Notify AdminCcs with template Admin Correspondence

On Correspond Notify Requestors and Ccs with template Correspondence

· *To*: netsXXXXtest at hotmail.com

· *To*: ryan at netsXXXX.com.au

On Correspond Notify Other Recipients with template Correspondence

If this doesn't make any sense please let me know.

/ /

- Shane

--
Adrian Carter
Technical Manager

Web	  http://www.lei.net.au http://support.lei.net.au
Direct    +61 2 6163 6162  Support 1 300 662 415
E-mail    cartera at lei.net.au