[rt-users] SendEmail.pm troubles

Maciak, TJ tmaciak at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us
Tue Jun 28 11:02:17 EDT 2005

Seems like the replies are working but it will only reply to a requestor
that is not the same as the technician logged into RT.

In other words, I login as myself (tmaciak) and make a reply to a ticket.

As long as the requestor is somebody other than (tmaciak) it appears to send
the reply to the requestors email address.

Is this the same behavior for you too?

T.J. Maciak

Internet/Intranet Developer
Department of IT