[rt-users] Installation of request-tracker3 on Debian

Pieter van der Spek pieter at West.NL
Wed Jun 29 02:58:32 EDT 2005

On 06/28/2005 05:25 PM, Adrian Carter wrote:
> I got it working after stuffing around... I also use FCGI for various
> reasons
>
> At a glance.. your suffering the problem of Perl libraries... check RT
"the problem of Perl libraries"? What do you mean?

> is instaled properly.. and that you dont have multiple perls
I just did apt-get install request-tracker3. Shouldn't that do the trick? I did
install request-tracker3.4 before request-tracker3 (I hoped I could upgrade from
2.0.11 to 3.4 directly; something the documentation of 3.4 seemed to confirm as
being possible, but it seems I need to upgrade to 3 first and from there to 3.4)

> installed... run webmux at the command line untill it executes cleanly...

I'll try that.

--
-- Pieter van der Spek, pieter at west.nl, West Consulting B.V., +31 15 2191 600