[rt-users] fetchmail

Maciak, TJ tmaciak at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us
Wed Jun 29 09:41:08 EDT 2005

I am running RT as root and do not have a user on my Fedora Core 3 system
called "RT".

If I run fetchmail to process email that it grabs from an exchange server
and place into a specified queue do I need to create
a rt at localhost <mailto:rt at localhost>  (on the rt server) user or can I just
place the .fetchmailrc file into the /root directory?

Also does anybody have some tips on how/where to enter the aliases for rt:
and rt-comment:  ?
this is in reference to the archive list on fetchmail at
http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-users/2005-April/030786.html
<http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-users/2005-April/030786.html>

T.J. Maciak

Internet/Intranet Developer