[rt-users] Making progress -- need help with httpd.conf

Oscar Gonzalez rakxzo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 11:17:29 EST 2005

Can you explain this a bit further? - what would you change the
ServerName to and why should I set a ServerAlias... sorry if my
question is ignorant...

Thanks, does anyone else see a problem with the config, or have ideas
as to why I get those errors??

--
Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes
off your goal.