[rt-users] RT Status Question

Lee W rt-list at unassemble.co.uk
Tue Mar 1 15:29:52 EST 2005

Ron Tyro wrote:

>Hi,
>
>RT 3.4
>Solaris
>MySQL
>

>Is there any way to change the description of the Status fields in RT?
>Any possibility to add a new status entry?
>
>Thanks,
>Ron

Have a look at RT_Config.pm in the etc/ folder.  There you should find
two varibles for ActiveStatus and InactiveStatus.

I cannot say what effect removing/changing entried from these lists
would do as I guess they are used internally by RT, but I have
successfully added a new entry 'closed' which hasn't seemed to have had
any bad effects.

By the way save any modifications you may into RT_SiteConfig.pm so that
you don't loose them if you upgrade.

Regards

Lee