[rt-users] RT as a Call Center App

Jorge Alves jorge.alves at acime.gov.pt
Wed Mar 2 06:06:42 EST 2005

Hi,

We currently use RT as the core application in a government project
regarding Imigration. (Several Cabinets share information using RT)

It scaled up pretty good.

We have currently 180G in Mysql Db, RedHat and Apache2+modperl1.99
Hardware is a single Xeon with 2GB RAM

Currently we have 80 concurrent users (more reads & updates than creates)
but it's working smooth. (Each ticket with around 20 customfields)

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Jorge