[rt-users] Ticket Escalation without Updated field being updated

Mattias Nordstrom nordstrom at realnode.com
Wed Mar 2 08:21:56 EST 2005

Russell Mosemann wrote:
> If that's the requirement, then no.  Every time you change a ticket in
> some way, that event is recorded so that you have a history of the
> changes.  What you really want is if there hasn't been a certain kind of
> change within a specific time period, then you want to do some action.

Ok, that sounds reasonable.
I tried to look through the code but haven't been able to spot an easy
way to find tickets with e.g. no correspondence within a specified
amount of time.

I've also discovered that a ticket doesn't contain the Cc field, how
would I find this?

Is there any API documentation available online somewhere?

Thanks!

--
Mattias Nordstrom
CTO