[rt-users] Making progress -- need help with httpd.conf

Russell Mosemann mose at ns.cune.edu
Wed Mar 2 14:10:36 EST 2005

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005, Max Bowsher wrote:

> I've found that the SetHandler-ing of the RT tree seems to pre-empt
> DirectoryIndex, which is presumably why that rewrite trick was invented.

It is working here without any problems (Apache 2, mod_perl 2).  Perhaps
the behavior is version specific.  I have DirectoryIndex defined at the
global level.

DirectoryIndex index.html index.htm

----
Russell Mosemann, Ph.D. * Computing Services * Concordia University, Nebraska
"When the army gets in trouble, do they call 911?"
 - a friend's 5-year old son