[rt-users] RT3.4.1 Custom fields

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Thu Mar 3 08:04:38 EST 2005

We use 2 queues as a result.  A printers queue with those custom fields,
and a netops queue which covers everything else.  In both cases, the CF
is called ProblemType.

Custom field in printers has
Toner
Fuser
Maintenance Kit
Rollers

Custom field in netops contains
Hardware
Software
Upgrade
PEBKAC

Maybe you could also try something like this?

DB