[rt-users] Dealing with people who send email to Helpdesk and CC others

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Fri Mar 4 12:11:12 EST 2005

# If $ParseNewMessageForTicketCcs is true, RT will attempt to divine
# Ticket 'Cc' watchers from the To and Cc lines of incoming messages
# Be forewarned that if you have _any_ addresses which forward mail to
# RT automatically and you enable this option without modifying
# "RTAddressRegexp" below, you will get yourself into a heap of trouble.

Set($ParseNewMessageForTicketCcs , undef);

# RTAddressRegexp is used to make sure RT doesn't add itself as a ticket
CC if
# the setting above is enabled.