[rt-users] Dealing with people who send email to Helpdesk and CC others

Russell Mosemann mose at ns.cune.edu
Fri Mar 4 12:28:57 EST 2005

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005, Fran Fabrizio wrote:

> Maybe I should just have procmail drop anything headed to RT that has
> Re: in it without an RT tag.  Seems kludgy though and will definitely
> kill some legitimate attempts to make a ticket.

I've been wondering how it could be happening the way you describe,
because it shouldn't be opening a new ticket.  I think the paragraph above
might answer my question.  You're saying that when people do a "reply
all", the subject does not contain the tag for the ticket?

----
Russell Mosemann, Ph.D. * Computing Services * Concordia University, Nebraska
"You are displaying an early cephalo-caudal developmental pattern."
 - the politically correct expression for "butthead"