[rt-users] Re: Anyone who uses RT have a user training page?

Dave Edwards dle at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 4 14:00:51 EST 2005

* Jay R. Ashworth [2005-03-04T13:40-0500]:

> I'm assuming MIT is using RT: do you folks have an internal, at least
> semi- public set of notes that train new people how to use RT, aside
> from the official doco?  You know: "this is how RT works... *for us*".
>
> It occurs to me that a collection of pointer to such things, which are
> permitted to be viewer by the Great Unwashed, might be a useful thing;
> I'm going to start such a page on the wiki.

That's a good idea.  I'm writing some documents along those lines for
the organization I work for.  When they're complete, I'll look into
generalizing them and making them available in some way.

Dave.
--
Dave Edwards <dle&sympatico,ca>
Freelance and Technical Writer,