[rt-users] No recipients found and erroneously blank actor fields

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 4 15:49:18 EST 2005

At Friday 3/4/2005 03:21 PM, Duncan Hutty wrote:
>When I have a ticket up and hit reply, the 'update type' field defaults to
>'reply to requestors' which seems right. The section that says 'This
>message will be sent to' has no addresses in it. That seems wrong.
>Shouldn't that pull from the ticket's requestors field? How can any record
>not have a requestor?
>
>This has serious repercussions. Apart from anything else it means that
>*no* recipients are found for any outgoing messages, hence no emails are sent.
>
>The Actor has superuser rights, so it can't be a permissions problem, can it?
>
>Any suggestions gratefully received.

I have a couple of guesses...

1. The requestor is the same person as the one doing the update and
$NotifyActor is set to 0 in the config.
2. There are no scrips configured to send mail to the requestor for a
correspondence.

Steve