[rt-users] MyRequests apparent bug

Rick Measham rickm at 3d3.com
Sun Mar 6 18:41:55 EST 2005

On Sat, 2005-03-05 at 04:59, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> Right. So, asume there are 100,000 tickets in the database. The
> performance issue alone makes it a no-go.

Before I go ahead, please poke holes in this thought:

I can get a list of Queues for which CurrentUserHasRight('ShowTicket').
I will then add limit the tickets returned in MyRequests to tickets from
these queues.

Am I missing something obvious here? Would there be a reason why a user
could see a queue but not a particular ticket in that queue? Would there
be a ticket he could see in a queue he could not see? If so would these
only be ultra-rare edge cases?

Cheers!
Rick