[rt-users] can't log in to web interface with fresh RT install on OSX

Graham Dunn graham.dunn at leitch.com
Tue Mar 8 09:37:21 EST 2005

  Chris Devers wrote:

>On Mon, 7 Mar 2005, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:

>>You know, Chris, I had a problem similar to that about 6 months ago,
>>in my first round of evaluation of ticketing systems, I'd log in, and
>>get an empty screen.
>>

>Okay, but I'm not getting an empty screen though -- I get the proper RT
>login screen, just the way it looks elsewhere (e.g. the Debian box that
>serves it at work, etc), with a banner, a footer, un/pw fields, etc. It
>just doesn't appear to be *connected* to anything :-/

This is the same symptom I was seeing when I tried to update a 3.2.2
system to 3.4.1. I couldn't figure it out, the database calls were
working, no errors in rt.log (even with debug set). See the "All
password / username combinations invalid after upgrade..." thread from
last weekend.

Are people running 3.4.1 on apache 1.3 and mod_perl 1.2[69], mysql 4.0.x?

Thanks,
Graham