[rt-users] RT Statistics package still alive?

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Tue Mar 8 12:05:35 EST 2005

Well, defined "maintained" ;>

I'm still alive, and I'm still on the list.  I haven't personally done
much with it due to a variety of excuses (oops, I meant reasons!).

I'm hoping to get to try the last set of changes that I received from a
list member soon, that would probably generate a new release.

I've asked in the past, but I'll ask again, is there anyone out there
who wants to help work on this package, and/or take it over?

--
Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect
kfh at mqsoftware.com