[rt-users] Installing RT on RHEL 4.

Paul Crossman Paul.Crossman at tvguide.com
Wed Mar 9 11:49:24 EST 2005

Hello, I'm installing RT on RHEL 4 and I'm wondering if anyone has done this
yet?

I'm installing with MySQL, Apache 2, and perlmod1.

I'm using RHEL4 since it comes with more stuff RT needs out of the box,
however, I'm having issues with 4 specific perl modules:

        Apache::Request

        Apache::DBI

        Log::Dispatch

        MIME::Entity

CPAN won't install them, mostly because they won't pass the test conditions.
Has anyone else tried using RHEL for their RT install?  Does anyone have any
possible starting points?  I have tried building the mods from source, and
the sources all have the failing test issues.

Thanks,

Paul C.