[rt-users] RTStatisticsPackage causes segfaults

David Gregory arty.nospam at found.org.uk
Thu Mar 10 08:20:41 EST 2005

Hi list,

I'm running RT 3.0.12 on Debian sarge with apache-perl 1.3.33.  As per
the installation I've installed the packages  libgd-gd2-noxpm-perl
libgd-graph-perl libgd-text-perl libgd2-noxpm.
Mostly works but images appear broken and the apache error log reports
[notice] child pid 12779 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
Not a great perl guru so didn't know how to do any further debugging.
Checked the archive but couldn't see anything like this.  Sorry if I'm
being noobish.

Regards,
Dave