[rt-users] RTStatisticsPackage causes segfaults

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Thu Mar 10 09:14:04 EST 2005

Hmm, I've not heard of anyone running into something like this.  To make
the obvious (not to say knee-jerk? ;>) response, the stats package isn't
causing the segfault, it's likely some incompatibility in the installed
versions of the binary packages that statistics uses (not that this is a
helpful disctinction).

I would recommend doing anything you can to test libgd and the perl GD
packages outside of RT and apache, this usually helps point out what the
actual problem is.

--
Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect