[rt-users] Initial Rights

Joby Walker joby at u.washington.edu
Thu Mar 10 12:58:05 EST 2005

William Faulk wrote:
> Well, obviously.  I'd have thought there might have been some very basic
> ones, though, at least for the Privileged group.

I think you might not understand what the "privilaged" and
"unprivilaged" groups mean in RT.  "Privilaged" users are not users with
admin or special rights, they are mearly users that *can* be assigned
rights and can be members of groups.  "Unprivilaged" users cannot be
assigned rights directly (though they can inherit rights assigned to
Everyone, Unprivilaged, and Requestor groups) or be a member of a user
defined group.

Joby Walker
C&C Computer Operations Software Support Group