[rt-users] Scrip can't find requestors

Duncan Hutty dhutty+rt at ece.cmu.edu
Fri Mar 11 15:08:39 EST 2005

I have a scrip which fires correctly but cannot find the requestors for
the ticket, although the action is 'Notify Requestors' not some custom
action where I may have broken something.

I have a very simple custom condition:
return undef unless
($self->TicketObj->FirstCustomFieldValue('Formletter') =~
/ForgottenPassword/);

but I wasn't worried about the condition since if it weren't firing I
wouldn't see it in the logs.

Perhaps the problem is my template? Do I need to include the recipients
(that is the Requestors) in the template somewhere? I didn't see any
reference to this in the wiki anywhere.

--
Duncan Hutty
System Administrator, ECE