[rt-users] Approval by group

William Faulk wfaulk at icoria.com
Mon Mar 14 11:02:25 EST 2005

Todd Chapman wrote:

> I'm not sure why you would need to split it into two.

I'm not sure, either.  The only thing I can tell you is that it errored
out and failed to create the approval at all until I split it in three.

> It looks like you have a comma between the two statements. It should
> be a semicolon.

Commas work sort of like semicolons in Perl.  The difference being that
when you list multiple statements separated by commas, it only returns
the result of the last statement in the list.  I did it that way to be
safe, as I wasn't sure if the return codes from the other statements
might put bogus information in the field.  If it works with semicolons,
there's no reason to do it one way over the other.  Semicolons might be
more obvious.

-Bitt