[rt-users] Search BETWEEN dates?

Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com
Tue Mar 15 09:55:38 EST 2005

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 09:05:58AM -0500, Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com
wrote:
> Has anyone modified any version of RT to be able to search BETWEEN dates?
>
> We can search for Created or Resolved Before, After, On dates. We need to
> be able to search for just a specific month to generate our monthly
> reports, e.g. Created between jan 01 2005 and jan 31 2005. We're using
> stock RT date fields. Or any other workarounds to get data for just one
> month?
>
> We're on 3.0.7_01 going to 3.2.3 this week. TIA.

Did you try using AND?

 DATE > 20050131 AND DATE < 20050131

There is no way to do this that I can see when using the web interface.
There is only a single date field in the query tool, and it offers Before,
After, On.

Joe Micciche
Progressive Insurance