[rt-users] Modify CustomFields

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Tue Mar 15 10:20:19 EST 2005

You would probably need to copy
[rtinstall]/share/html/Admin/Elements/Tabs to the
[rtinstall]/local/html/Admin/Elements directory and modify it there.  I
would imagine you could emulate the if ($session{'CurrentUser'}....
portion of /Elements/Tabs to regulate which tabs can be seen.  I don't
have a 3.4.x box to test against at the moment, so I can't really do any
more testing.

DB