[rt-users] Problem with EmailAddress

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Tue Mar 15 11:13:26 EST 2005

I hope I am understanding this issue properly, so here's my stab at it.

You let users log in and change their own profiles.  Some people are
having troubles updating their email addresses, while others are ok.  It
sounds to me like the users who are having problems have already
submitted tickets through email, and therefore the email address is
already in use.

I would suggest bookmarking the mailing list archives for easier
searching.  I use http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/ but I know
there are others.

DB