[rt-users] RT Emails in Pine

Chris Devers cdevers at pobox.com
Tue Mar 15 14:34:06 EST 2005

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005, Roy McMorran wrote:

> Does anyone know of a configuration option to RT (or Pine) that will
> allow Pine's internal viewer to display these messages?  I've already
> tried all the .pinerc options I can think of.  Thanks for any
> assistance.

The problem is probably with the RT configuration; I use Pine to work
with RT's mails all the time (daily for 2 years now) & have never seen
this behavior.

I'm shooting in the dark, but can you send a sample of a message that
your Pine users can't open, including all the headers? Just pasting the
full headers into an email to the list would probably be enough.

--
Chris Devers