[rt-users] RT 3.4.1 upgrade oddness?

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Tue Mar 15 15:47:43 EST 2005

Actually, it was a warning about a duplicate column, but unfortunately I
lost it when I closed the terminal session. :(

However, I think you might be right about stale stuff hanging around.. I
downed the web server again, made sure that all of the mason handlers
were down, then brought up the web server.  Since then, all tests have
gone through with no problems.

It looks as if the problem may have been temporary or due to a FCGI
process and subsequent mason_handler process hanging around after the
upgrade.  I'm keeping eyes on things, though..

-Rich