[rt-users] RE: RT on RHEL 4

Russell Mosemann mose at ns.cune.edu
Tue Mar 15 20:18:35 EST 2005

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:

> > Just to add a note, the following combination is working fine here.  We
> > have not tried FastCGI.  So, I do not know how it compares.
> >
> > Debian Sarge
> > Apache 2
> > mod_perl 2RC4
> > RT 3.4.1
>
> Any chance we could get you to post (here, or better yet, on the wiki)
> the relevent (and sanitized) portions of your apache configs?

We're not doing anything special (see below).  The configuration is right
out of the README.  We are using MySQL 4.1.9 with InnoDB tables and fairly
large memory settings.  We set things up a month or two ago, and we only
have about 500 tickets at this point.  This is on a Dell 1750, I believe,
with a 2.8GHz Xeon, 1GB memory and a mirrored 36GB disk.  We have 8 people
in our department addressing requests.  The performance could change over
time as the database grows, but it is working fine at this time.

----
Russell Mosemann, Ph.D. * Computing Services * Concordia University, Nebraska
"A joke cannot be funny and explained at the same time." -
 Quantum characterics of humor

<VirtualHost *>
    Servername rt.example.net
    ServerAlias rt.example.com