[rt-users] Is there a way to watch for updates to tickets ?

Rainer Duffner rainer at ultra-secure.de
Tue Mar 15 21:59:08 EST 2005

Hi,

is there a way to watch for updates to tickets by customers (or other
support staff).
I'd like to have a view that gives me previews/lists of updates that
haven't been "seen" ("acknowledged") by myself or anybody else.

Is that possible ?

I imagine that with a lot of open tickets it can be a bit of a hassle to
keep an eye on them and not miss an additional comment by a customer.

I guess I can make myself AdminCC or something like that to the queue -
but I'd like not to generate additional emails.

cheers,
Rainer

~     Rainer Duffner - rainer at ultra-secure.de     ~
~           Freising - Munich - Germany           ~
~    Unix - Linux - BSD - OpenSource - Security   ~
~  http://www.ultra-secure.de/~rainer/pubkey.pgp  ~