[rt-users] New install on Gentoo--Undefined subroutine &RT::M ason::handler

Beachey, Kendric Kendric.Beachey at garmin.com
Wed Mar 16 14:15:42 EST 2005

Hmmmm.  Here is how DirectoryIndex is defined, in commonapache.conf:

DirectoryIndex index.html index.php index.php3 index.shtml index.cgi
index.pl index.htm Default.htm default.htm

The permissions, etc that you mention all seem to be in order.

Would it help if I sent full copies of some of my config files?  and/or
directory listings?
--
Kendric