[rt-users] New install on Gentoo--Undefined subroutine &RT::M ason::handler

Russell Mosemann mose at ns.cune.edu
Wed Mar 16 15:33:22 EST 2005

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005, Beachey, Kendric wrote:

> Would it help if I sent full copies of some of my config files?  and/or
> directory listings?

At this point you need to get to know your system intimately through some
debugging/investigative work.  I have given you all of the pointers I can,
unless someone else knows something.  If you can't make your current
configuration work, then you need to think about setting up a virtual host
as described in the README.

----
Russell Mosemann, Ph.D. * Computing Services * Concordia University, Nebraska
"the weak man eats only vegetables." - Romans 14:2b