[rt-users] Re: SQL Question

Stephen Hancock sh.hancock at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 20:49:05 EST 2005

Sorry about the post. I was brain dead from being up too long and my
sql statements were just wrong. I was sending a query for:

EmailAddress = '".$session{'CurrentUser'}->EmailAddress."' AND (
Status = 'new' OR Status = 'open' OR Status ='stalled')

insead of Requestor.EmailAddress = .....

The queries now pick up the logged in users requests from the multiple
requestors. I switched from RealName to EmailAddress to insure that
there would be no duplicate user names.

Stephen Hancock