[rt-users] Modifying Search privileges

Musolino, Peter peter.musolino at dbzco.com
Fri Mar 18 16:46:29 EST 2005

Thanks, that was the problem.

I had previously had several queues have the ShowTicket option for
Unprivileged users and Everyone which made the search show up with
tickets they should not have been able to see.  It makes the tickets
invisible, but instead of the search returning 0 tickets, it keeps the
is behavior is fine with me as it does not affect our operations.

Thanks again,

Peter