[rt-users] Unable to generate tickets via email

Shubha Ramnath shubharamnath at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 03:12:59 EST 2005

Sendmail is the mail program. I have an aliased account on the mail
server in the LAN that points to the RT mail accoint . When I send an
email to that alias, it is delivered to the RT box and nothing beyond
that. When I login as the RT mail account , say helpdesk, and check
mail of that user, the mail is in the inbox of helpdesk.

The mails are delivered to the RT box and do not bounce back.

-shubha