[rt-users] Disable History for Specific Groups

Jason Alexander lists at itsecurity3.its.uiowa.edu
Mon Mar 21 14:10:24 EST 2005

Hello,

I've got a somewhat strange question.  I would like to be able to
disable the history for a specific group that I have setup.  We use RT
to manage our security cases and we would like to provide the help desk
a way to look and some general information fields and do a search but
not to be able to see other custom fields or see the history.

I've figured out how to hid the custom fields in RT 3.4.1 but I can't
find a way to do history.

Thanks
Jason Alexander