[rt-users] Sub Queues

Anthony R. J. Ball ant at suave.net
Tue Mar 22 00:17:07 EST 2005

  I suppose you might also be able to make a hierarchy using the parent child
links with some sort of uber ticket, though using custom fields really seems
to make sense.

  I was considering using a custom field to identify which requests were a
part of which software release, or a parent ticket situation... I haven't
played with it enough to know which one I will use.

     www.suave.net - Anthony Ball - ant at suave.net
        OSB - http://rivendell.suave.net/Beer