[rt-users] progress on 3.4 ? logout issue...

Filip Jonckers fjonckers at Interconnect.be
Tue Mar 22 08:59:51 EST 2005

I'm in the final stages of installing RT on a windows platform (company
policy..)
now I was wondering how the testing with the new version 3.4 is going
As I'm installing a new system I guess it would be better to start with
v3.4 instead of the "old" v3.0.12
I tried an upgrade on our test system but history and custom fields are
not migrated

has the "always logon as root" issue been solved already?

great job guys!!

Filip

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This E-mail message and any documents which accompany it are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader is not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this E-mail message is prohibited.  If you have received this E-mail message in error, please delete and notify the sender immediately.  Thank you.