[rt-users] Broken links to tickets

Douglas Denny douglasdenny at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 09:40:14 EST 2005

Hi Folks,

We have been using RT on a couple of projects for over a year, and now
it is starting to be used more and more. We have had a problem with
broken links back to ticket. Specifically parent land referer links in
a ticket or RTFM don't show the right hostname, they show
http://rt:1/rt3/Ticket/Display?id783

Which is obviously a broken link..

I have looked in /opt/rt3/etc files with nothing being obvious, I
dumped the database to see if I could spot it there, without success..

All other links, including children links work fine.Any help would be
appreciated. RT 3.0.10.. I know it old ...

Regards,

-Doug

Douglas Denny
Halifax, NS