[rt-users] Editting header and css files

Brelsfoard, Alex alexb at WPI.EDU
Tue Mar 22 12:07:25 EST 2005

OK, I know this is an easy question.  But i'm still having a little problem
with this.

Say I want to edit the webrt.css file and/or the Header file.  I understand
the idea of using the 'local' directory.  But WHICH local directory.  I'm
assuming I should be putting my stuff into [rt directory]/local/html/....
So, my webrt.css file should be in [rt directory]/local/html/NoAuth/webrt.css
and my Header should be in [rt directory]/local/html/Elements/Header

However, I've made changes to those file and I am _not_ seeing any changes on
the front end.
What am I doing wrong here?  Have I forgotten a step?

BTW, I'm using RT 3.4.1 on a RHE3 box. recently upgraded from 3.0.1.
Thanks.
--Alex

Alex Brelsfoard
Web Applications Developer