[rt-users] Searching custom fields

Krasavin Andrey krasavin at kominet.ru
Wed Mar 23 01:38:09 EST 2005

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 03:11:41PM -0500, Anthony R. J. Ball wrote:

>   It seems that if custom fields are added to individual
>   queues, they don't show up in the search. Adding them
>   globally puts them in the search but also puts them in all
>   queues (of course).

Hi! I'm very very sorry for my questions about how add CFs in the
search. In your our question i founded answer for my question :).
Thanx!

But now i get new question: is it possible to do quick search for
CFs. I mean next: i have global CF "Client" and i want to make
search on CF "Client" at the right up corner SimpleSearch. How
can it do?

--
WBR, Krasavin Andrey