[rt-users] using rt as a change control system

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Wed Mar 23 13:05:49 EST 2005

On Wed, Mar 23, 2005 at 11:22:10AM -0600, Russell Mosemann wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Mar 2005, Bryan Liles wrote:
>
> > I would like to be able to associate assets and tickets with the change.
>
> I'm waiting for AssetTracker to reach 1.0.  It is being designed to hook
> into RT.  I don't have a URL, but it's been announced in the last month or
> so on this list.

Thanks for the plug. The horribly slow and semi-informative wiki
is at http://atwiki.chaka.net/. I recommend joining the mailing
lists althought the archives are not available yet.

The good news is that AssetTracker is going into production at our
company at the end of the month. I will be preparing a 1.0
pre-release soon, and then 1.0 shortly after.

-Todd