[rt-users] Suggestion regarding tickets created by the "Out of Office" agent in Notes

Russell Mosemann mose at ns.cune.edu
Thu Mar 24 08:51:09 EST 2005

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005, Drew Barnes wrote:

> > 4) If we close the ticket that was auto created before they get back
> > from vacation, this whole process starts over again.
>
> This sounds like a great time to apply Russell Mosemann's OnResolve Once
> template.  I believe he sent it out to this list earlier this month.  I
> will look to see if I have that mail handy to forward to you individually.

It's also available at your neighborhood wiki under ScripConditions. :-)

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?Contributions

----
Russell Mosemann, Ph.D. * Computing Services * Concordia University, Nebraska
"I decided to go into computer programming instead of music because
 my Bach was worse than my byte." - my quote in Reader's Digest