[rt-users] Apache problem

Frank Saxton frankie at easyrider.com
Thu Mar 24 13:56:26 EST 2005

You're my hero, Jay! :)

Copied DBI.pm to some place in the path and now I have an RT logon screen!

In my case, I did a mkdir /opt/rt3/lib/Apache

Cp DBI.pm into /opt/rt3/lib/Apache

I am on the verge of being able to say that I have RT 3.4.1 running on Redhat
ES 4.0 using Apache 2.0.52 with mod_perl

So what's the default administrator logon/pw?