[rt-users] email ticket problems

Labonte, Phil phil.labonte at transcore.com
Thu Mar 24 15:19:55 EST 2005

Ok.
So I followed the instructions given in the link provided.

If I try to invoke rt-mailgate from the command line this is what I am
entering:
/usr/local/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue general --action correspond --url
http://localhost/

When I enter this command I get nothing back and it looks like it hangs.

So email gets to my server but when rt-mailgate is invoked I guess
nothing is happening.

I checked /var/log/messages and there is no error reported.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Phil