[rt-users] Apache problem

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu Mar 24 17:07:55 EST 2005

On Thu, Mar 24, 2005 at 12:12:05PM -0700, David Oberlitner wrote:
> For what it may be worth:
>
> I believe Apache::DBI should reside in perl_lib_path(@INC)/Apache/DBI.pm
> and serves to establish persistent DB connections when loaded in
> httpd.conf before any other DBI modules. Other
> perl_lib_path/Not_Apache/DBI.pm's serve other functions.

Hmmm...

On my SuSE 9.2 default install, I found it in"

/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Apache/Session/Store/DBI.pm

As well as some site_perl and vendor_perl locations; I copied it 2
directories north, and it started working.

If anyone who understands perl libraries well could contribute a couple
paragraphs on how that stuff is supposed to work to the Wiki, it'd be
Real Cool.

Cheers,
-- jra

      If you can read this... thank a system adminstrator.  Or two.  --me