[rt-users] RT and Exim

sylvain secret konish2000 at yahoo.fr
Fri Mar 25 09:45:20 EST 2005

Hi all...
I ve just install RT.3.0.12 on a debian with mysqk,
modpel1 & apache...seems to work correctly, i can
connect via my browser, create tickets, users,
rigths...
I red full of documentation, but i don-t understand if
when a contact reply to a ticket send by rt, does this
mail can implement itself in the rt database or do i
implement it manualy??

I ve just enter this lines in my /etc/aliases file:

rt: "|/usr/bin/rt-mailgate --queue General --action
correspond --url http://localhost/rt"
rt-comment: "|/usr/bin/rt-mailgate --queue General
--action comment --url http://localhost/rt"

That s a very "FrenchNoob"'s question...!

ThX

--S1Y--