[rt-users] index.html

Осипов Сергей sergio at parma.ru
Fri Mar 25 10:00:50 EST 2005

Добрый день Russell,

RM> On Fri, 25 Mar 2005, [Windows-1251] Осипов Сергей wrote:

>> I want to change main file index.html. How i do it ?
>> If I change this file directly in the root directory, the changes do
>> not have effect. If I put it into /local/html directory, the change do
>> not have effect too.

RM> Restart Apache after making changes.

I restarted Apache already, but this didn't have effect.
Maybe old version of index.html leaved in the cache ? But where is
this cache ?
If I put in the index.html line "<& /Elements/MyTickets &>" instead
line "<& /Elements/QuickCreate &>", after restart I see
"QuickCreate" on the main page of RT... How I can change main page of
RT ?