[rt-users] Other queues showing up in "RT at a Glance"

Brelsfoard, Alex alexb at WPI.EDU
Mon Mar 28 11:49:42 EST 2005

OK, so one of my co-workers just noticed that people are seeing tickets from
queues they don't have access too being listed in the "10 newest unowned
tickets..." window.  But here's the kinda weird bit: there is nothing under
the "Queue" column for the tickets in the queues these people don't have
access to.  When I look (I have access to see all queues) I see all the queue
names.  So, to recap, Everyone sees all the tickets listed in that window.
If you have access to a queue, you see its name listed, otherwise just blank
space.  This is very dangerous, because anyone can click on any of those
links to view the contents of those tickets,a nd they an even TAKE the
ticket.

This whole bit only recently came to happen (right after we upgraded from
3.0.1 to 3.4.2).  Any ideas as to how this happened?

Thanks.
--Alex

Alex Brelsfoard
Web Applications Developer